Roswel,

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 10:55:09PM +0100, roswel wrote:

Hi i'm using mach64 dri binary 20020916 and i've a problem with zsnes
1.36 build with openGL support. If i don't use DRI, and launch zsnes with openGL 640x480 display, all
work fine, but very slowly. But if i use DRI, and laucnh zsnes, i've 2
time the right side off the screen. Zsnes work faster, no special bug,

but i've 2 time the right side, and i don't understand why. I've try
with an ATI 128, and a radeon : no problem. And i use the same zsnes
binary on the 3 computer. I've a debian unstable and a linux 2.4.18.
I've no problem with other OpenGL Apps, like chromium, tuxracer, ....

I've try other zsnes version and i've the same problem.
Is it a DRI or a zsnes bug? i don't know. And i'd hope you could help me
:)

Thanks for the report, but I really can't guess what the problem may be
becuase I'm having troubles picturing exactly what you mean with "2 times the right side off the screen". Could you provide a screenshot?

José Fonseca