On Die, 2002-10-29 at 03:10, David D. Hagood wrote:
> Brian Paul wrote:
>
> > The glheader.h file includes assert.h
> >
> > I don't know what's causing the error.
>
> I moved the #include of assert.h out of the #ifdef XFree86Module
> section, and all the compile errors went away.
>
> The only changes I've made on config/cf/host.def file are:
>
> #define DoLoadableServer NO
> #define ProjectRoot /usr/X11R6

This one is redundant BTW as ProjectRoot defaults to that.

> #define BuildXF86DRM YES
>
> So perhaps the DoLoadableServer is causing XFree86Module to be defined?

Yes, but in my copy of the tree, assert.h is only included when XFree86Module
is _not_ defined:

[...]
#ifdef XFree86Module
#include "xf86_ansic.h"
#else
#include <assert.h>
[...]

Was your glheader.h locally modified? Or did you not make World after
changing host.def?