On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 02:16, José Fonseca wrote:
> project. Also the proprietary nVidia Linux drivers come with some source
> code (which was also the basis for the Utah-GLX drivers).

I have the last release they did that was merely all obfuscated, and
some tools for partially deobfuscating it. That shows how to drive the
nv03 and nv04 architectural sets.

> People which are interested in having these drivers see the light of day
> (I know that the Savage chip is common on laptops and AFAIK there no
> nVidia proprietary drivers for non-Linux non-x86 platforms) are surely
> welcome to help, as they can turn this small project of mine in something
> definite.

Count me in as much as I can help. I can make the hardware sing but I
know zilch about the Mesa end of things. I'm also interested in Voodoo2
since its for many people the best video card you can shove in old hppa
boxes and in sis 6326 (because its a good simplicity test)