> I'll have to fix this, probably by using a seperate install.sh for
> mach64, or by specifing the necessary XFree86 version on the package
> describing file.
Great. But why X server from 2.99.1 is not compatible with mach64?? I
though I should not break things at least. Why does it?

Anyway, I'll try mac64 driver with "old" XFree and report. Actually,
about a week ago I tried mach64 snapshots on my new RH80 and noticed
some instability - it crashed at some random points (not too frequently
but still annoying). Unfortunately I could not notice any "pattern" in
these crashes. Anyway, I will take the new snapshot and try.

--
Sergey