Hey guys,

I'm trying to look into the artifacts I am getting on screen with my Radeon
Mobility 9000/M9. What I have is a 1/2" band on the left hand side about 1/2"
from the edge. It is not a fixed color, it is a rendering of somewhere else
on the scene, or some sort of different depth. It happens in all games, RTCW,
half life, etc.. Is their a known solution, or could you tell me where the
best place to look is? I am running a DRI-cvs from about a week ago with some
changes I made to enable detection of the M9 as a R200, kernel 2.4.20rc1 with
the bleeding-edge r200 module from maybe 2 nights ago.

Mark