On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Brian Paul wrote:

> It might make sense to merge to the trunk soon so that there's one code
> base to focus on.  Everyone seems to want the mesa-41 work to get into
> XFree86 4.3.
>
> What do people think?

I say go for it.

If we can get it into the trunk then it will be likely more people will
try it.  In reality - more testing is the only way to ensure that it is
golden and the more bug reports that are generated, the better the chances
of narrowing down the issues involved (worse case scenerio there of course).

--
||  D. Hageman                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ||