There are two places in radeon_ioctl.c where the INREG() macro is used to
read register values (RADEON_LAST_FRAME_REG and RADEON_LAST_CLEAR_REG).

It looks like these have been superceeded by drmCommandWriteRead() calls
(since the 11 July check-in of Tim Smith's changes). INREG is probably
only used if the kernel module is too old to support the RADEON_LAST_-
CLEAR/FRAME queries.

It would be nice if those two instances of INREG() could be removed.

I suppose we need to keep them for the sake of users of older radeon.o
kernel modules. Is there more to it than that?

-Brian