Hi,

I came across the mesa pipeline a couple of times now, reading the mesa
sources. It struck me that all the pipeline stages are actually executed
sequentially. Does anyone who is more involved think it would be
worthwile to process several vertex buffers at a time in parallel
pipeline stages by having each stage in its own thread? I realize that
only drivers/cards without hardware TCL would benefit from this (or
fallback cases where TCL doesn't work).

Thoughts? In case this is considered useful I'm volunteering to make
this a small project of mine.

Regards,
   Felix

__Tschüß_______\_6 6_/___/__ \___/__ \___/___\___You can do anything,___
_____Felix_______\Ä/\ \_____\ \_____\ \______U___just not everything____
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >o<__/   \___/   \___/        at the same time!