Philip Brown wrote:
I might have asked a varient of this many months ago.. maybe things have
changed since then...

Does anyone know of a dri Xserver-side video card module that will function
successfully, even if the card-specific IOCTLs are not available from
the kernel driver?

That is to say, if DRM_IOCTL_ADD_CTX, DRM_IOCTL_DMA, and all the other
DRM_IOCTL_XXX ioctls were functioning, but DRM_IOCTL_MGA_INIT,
DRM_IOCTL_I810_INIT, DRM_IOCTL_I810_XXXX, and so on were not?
The simplest kernel module is for the tdfx cards, I think.

Keith