On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 10:38, Juan Quintela wrote:
>         could you told me what X version against are your dri
>         patches?
>
> I am having a bad time (not being an XFree hacker) to merge the X part
> of your patch (the kernel patch was a no brainer).
>
> Basically my problem is that there is not:
> - ati/radeon_common.h file (and I didn't found any of the other
>   DRM_RADEON_* diffs).
> - in the radeon_dri.c::RADEONDRIResume() has a call to
>   +    _ret = drmCommandNone(info->drmFD, DRM_RADEON_CP_RESUME);
>
>   I am completely unable to find that command in my XFree tree :(
>
> I am using XFree86-4.2.1-11mdk.  We used the gatos patch, but old ati
> code don't have either that function :(

I have clarified the web page (http://cpbotha.net/dri_resume.html)
somewhat.  The patch is very specifically for DRI CVS and NOT for
4.2.x.  I don't think it'll work on 4.2.1 to tell you the truth.

Soon I am going to make sure that it applies cleanly on XFree86 HEAD CVS
as well for possible submission into the repository.  Those will be your
two options then: either XFree86 DRI CVS or XFree86 HEAD CVS.

Thanks,
Charl