On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 09:42:58AM +0300, Samium Gromoff wrote:
>  One unrelated question: is there any 3Dlabs permedia chipset work going
>  anywhere around?

I have begun work on this some time ago, but could not finish it for
lack of time.

Alan put my changes in the tdlabs-0-0-1-branch branch, so you could look
there.

It contains some (untested) changes to the gamma drm module, so it can
handle either the gamma or the pm2/3/4 for doing the dma stuff.

I also changed the glint_dri stuff in the X glint driver, so it can
handle either the gamma + MX, the gamma + pm3, the pm3 alone or the pm2
alone.

I was not able to test this, since i did not have the time to work on
the library driver, it should work though (as much as any glint/gamma
DRI stuff works, which i think nobody really tested since years or at
least months).

Also there is Måns Rullgård <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who has expressed
interrest of making the DRI work on his PCI based permedia3 board (he has
an alpha box) but i think he is doing video stuff right now.

I am interrested in doing DRI work for gamma + dual pm3 myself, but
sadly don't have the time right now.

Friendly,

Sven Luther