dri,

Playing with an ATI 9700 on an AGP slot in an Alpha ES45 and trying to
get the indirect rendering support to work, I get the following, after
decoding:

(NI) RADEON(0): int 0x10(AH=0x0E) -- Write Character in Teletype Mode
(NI) RADEON(0): AL=0x70, BH=0x00, BL=0x07

CR LF
PXE-EO7:  PCI BIOS Ccalls not supported

The cards BIOS functions are being emulated by the int10 code, but it
seems that the card is using PCI BIOS calls at bootup to attempt to
do something to the PCI subsystem. I've racked my brains on this a bit
and I've looked though a plethora of documentation trying to figure out
if I can ever get this to work on Alpha :) It seems that the card gets
confused after the above point and just stops working.

I'll get back to the list with a bit more information.

c.