Ian Romanick wrote:
Keith Whitwell wrote:

This just started happening. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

[keithw@rover xc-trunk]$ cvs update
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

I have seen that from time to time. It's like the 'waiting for lock' thing. We a minute or two and try again. I think sf.net might need to grow their server room a bit. :)
I wonder how much money they've got for that. Now it just seems to be dead. I guess the US is waking up.

Keith