hi all,

when I start up glxgears the wheel motion is divided in 3 windows which
are not in the glxgears window.
There's one glxgears motion on the left side, the second one near the
middle and the third one on the right side.
When I drag the glxgears window around that is what I get:
http://shell.dnload.com:55555/i810_screwed.jpg

mplayer's xv output is just fine (unless I use the opengl output)
I use kernel 2.4.20 & XF4.2.9 & latest DRI drivers

Markus