Hi Szymon!

Monday 27, at 03:49:10 PM you wrote:

> Dnia pon 27. stycznia 2003 14:41, Konstantin Lepikhov napisa?:
>
> > possibly you compile kernel modules with gcc differ from gcc that compiled
> > XFree86 server?
>
> Hmm.. I don't know with what gcc are those debs compiled but since they are
> for sid and now the default gcc in sid is 3.2 so they should be compiled with
> gcc 3.2, dont they ? and i've compiled module with gcc3.2
check it with 2.95.

> but thinghs compiled with different gcc version show relocations erros not
> permisions error or so...
not always (see dri-devel list archives)

> and as i said the problem doesnt exist with x4.2.1 witch i instaled exacly in
> the same way
again see dri-devel archives - some people have the same problems in the
past. There are many changes in 4.2.99 tree so many bad things could happen
%)

--
WBR, Konstantin       chat with ==>ICQ: 109916175
     Lepikhov,        speak  to ==>JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...The information is like the bank...                    (c) EC8OR