On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 10:44:45AM -0800, Ian Romanick wrote:
| The OpenGL ARB has a test suite called "conform,"  but it is not
| publicly available.  The open-source test suite is Glean.
| http://glean.sf.net/.  Both glean and conform have fallen a bit behind
| the times.  Writing some new glean tests (and updating some old ones)
| would be a great project for someone to tackle. :)

Yes.  I'm happy to help anyone who'd like to add new tests to glean.

My hope when starting the project was that people would contribute tests
to check the features that *they* felt were important.  A truly
comprehensive OpenGL test suite is a huge project, but a test suite that
targets just the features and performance that aren't getting enough
coverage in other ways is a very reasonable project for the open-source
community.

Allen