An issue was recently found with some extensions that are part of the OpenGL core that are not exported by the indirect path. By exported I mean that they are not listed by GL_EXTENSIONS. This caused at least on hic-up when trying to test UT2k3 with 'LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=y'.

I realize that there is no requirement to list EXT or vendor extensions in GL_EXTENSIONS that are part of the core spec. However, there are enough apps out there that do funky stuff that we probably should.

My question is, how do we change the list of extensions exported by the indirect path? I tried to figure it out about 8 months ago, but I couldn't get the list of extensions to change.