Not too many updates this time.

There are a few issues that I really want to discuss & work out before any coding begins.

1. Felix Kuhling asked, basically, how does a process manage the memory blocks that it has claimed. The issue is that each process "owns" a set of memory_blocks that may or may not be full. How do we manage allocations within those blocks? A related issue is with assigning block IDs. How would we handle a situation where we could allocate an object that spans the end of a memory_block with on ID value and the start of another memory_block with a different ID value?

2. Issues 3.1 & 3.2. Basically, what extra data needs to be tracked in the memory_block so that we can make decide which blocks to reclaim?

3. Issue 3.11. Where should the device independent, client-side code live? lib/GL/dri and lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/common are two candidates.

I think if we can resolve these issues, we can reasonably start doing some coding. Thoughts?