Carlos Noguera wrote:
Is anyone interested in developing OpenGL DRI drivers for this card? If anyone is, I would be willing to pay for drivers - on the condition that they are Open Sourced. Please contact me for further information or questions.

Is there any reason why you have to have support for that card? AFAIK, there is no documentation available for that card, and the company that made the chip no longer exists (at least not in its previous form). Not only that, there are MUCH better cards available for PCI and AGP that perform many orders of magnitude better. I seem to remember that this card can't even play the original GLQuake at a decent frame rate.