On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:43:37 +0000
José Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jon Smirl,
>
> I took the liberty of CC'ing the lists again as it is a very valid point
> you make here.
>
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 03:17:56PM -0800, Jon Smirl wrote:
[snip]
> > _cdecl handler(Context* self, sfactor, dfactor)
> > {
> >   self->(sfactor, dfactor);
> > }
> >
> > _cdecl will export the function as an non-name mangled
> > C entry point.  _cdecl is from windows, I don't know
> > what the g++ equivalent is. You can probably inline
> > this and make it completely go away when compiled.

I don't know about _cdecl, but what you're describing sounds to me like
declaring:

extern "C" void handler (Context* self, sfactor, dfactor);

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.