Eric Anholt wrote:
On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 05:57, Keith Whitwell wrote:

OK, now that the recycle lockup has been found & fixed, I don't see any problems with this patch. Has anyone got any objections to merging it to the trunk?

Eric, do you think this will be impossible to support on bsd? It seems to fix some fundamental braino's in the orignal drm...

It's the second thing on my list, after some mopup after the XFree86
4.3.0 update.  I haven't looked at it seriously enough yet.  Please give
me a few days to get it at least building again on BSD.

OK, No worries.

Keith