Hello,

I do linux ports of Torque engine games from www.garagegames.com.  The
Torque engine is based on the Tribes 2 engine.

>From user reports, it seems like the engine has problems with DRI-based
cards.  I've received reports of problems from users with Voodoo3, Matrix
G400, and ATI Radeon 64 DDR cards, ranging from rendering glitches to
lockups.

I would like to improve the DRI support, but I'm at a loss on how to do
it, given that there are many different cards.  I have a voodoo3
available, so I could use that to investigate problems.  If I fix problems
with the voodoo3, is it likely that the other cards will benefit?

Is anyone in the DRI developer community willing to work with me on these
issues?  It would be worth it, since many Torque engine games will be
released over the next few years (one linux port is complete, two are
nearly complete, any many other games are in development).

Thanks,
- jq