On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 08:14:33AM +0000, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> > Or, someone could just leave it as is, disable it and forget
> > about it because sourceforge's bug tracking system sucks. [1]
>
> I don't think we ever found out how to disable it.  Just another aspect of its
> suckage - you can't turn it off.

Sounds like the real problem is that none of the DRI sourceforge admins
found out how to fully use the bugtracking system there.

Yes, there is a way to disable it so that it no longer appears on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dri
There's lots of other things you can do with it too, that probably no one
on the list has checked into.