Alan Hourihane wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:57:05AM -0700, Brian Paul wrote:

I'd really rather not put the 5.1 code into DRI at this point. With lots of
changes going on, it's too much of an upkeep hassle to keep the DRI code up to
date.

Also, the current 5.1 code takes some illegal shortcuts with API dispatch for some new fragment program functions. It could be dangerous to put this into the DRI trunk now.

O.k. I'll back 5.1 out and put the current 5.0.x release in.

I noticed that a LOT of $Id:$ stuff crept in to extras/Mesa/src. Was that intentional? It sure is adding work to my merge. :(

I used to love doing things like

#ident "$Id:$"

But now that I've worked with CVS branches, I'm convinced that it and $Header:$ are quite evil.