Keith Whitwell wrote:
Jens Owen wrote:

My apologies for sending my first reply to dri-devel. This is really a dri-users configuration issue. However, there is one aspect to this posting that may be very relevant to dri-devel.

Jens Owen wrote:

I remember a recent change to support a 32 bit depth buffer and I wonder if that's on by default.

Looking the the back buffer allocation code in i810_dri.c, it doesn't look like 32bit back buffers are supported.

The i810 only supports 3d at 16bpp color depths.

Right, my mistake in the description. Does the current i810 driver support 32bit *depth* buffering?

-- /\ Jens Owen / \/\ _ [EMAIL PROTECTED] / \ \ \ Steamboat Springs, Colorado