I am trying to understand DRI source, now from start, i.e. from OpenGL calls.

I was analizing file: lib/GL/glx/g_render.c, if I understand correctly there is
stream build there, but where it's readed?

For example in glColor3f there is identifier: X_GLrop_Color3fv. I grep whole
DRI source and can't find where it's used. So how stream decoder knows which
opcode is it?

I was browsing documentation on dri.sf.net, but I am unable to find answer for
my question:
"which functions in hardware driver (like lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/r200) are called
for given GL call?".

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies