José Fonseca wrote:
Thanks for everybody that confirmed the problem. I've reverted all my
changes in the trunk, so starting from today the snapshots should no
longer have this problem. This, of course, if the anonymous CVS
repository doesn't get delayed again...
FYI, I've just checked it out and it no longer has that problem.

I moved by changes into a new branch (newdrm-0-0-1-branch), where I'll
address this problem and proceed with what I was doing all in my on good
time. When I have something worth to test I'll make some snapshots from
this branch too.
I'll try it out when this problem is fixed, apart from that issue it seemed to run just as well as without the changes for me.

Roland