At 09:13 AM 24/6/2003, you wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 06:00:57PM +0600, Dimitry N. Naldaev wrote:
> В сообщении от 24 Июнь 2003 15:19 Alan Hourihane написал:
> > I'm still looking at the large differences in the 2D driver code, so I
> > thought I'd ask if someone wanted to step up and fix the 3D driver which
> > will also need some fairly large changes to get it to compile.
>
> What need to be fixed in 3D driver ?

Lots. I suggest you check the branch out and have a look.

Just a little question, Why can't a get the Savage-1_0_0-branch? I cat get the trunk, the savage-0-0-1-branch but i can't get this new one. CVS shows as if it was going to get but i keep waiting and i don't get anything except the directory xc/xc/CVS that's all I got. Did i miss something?

Max.