I'm still trying to track down the cause of the Torque Engine radeon
crash. I've instrumented the calls Torque makes to gl so I can work
out what's happening when it dies. The sequence of gl calls from the
frame where it crashes can be downloaded at:

http://www.zikzak.net/~zik/crash_frame.c.txt

Note that this isn't quite executable C code and doesn't include all
the textures etc. but at least it gives an idea of what commands were
being executed when it died. Is this any help to anyone? Would more
information be helpful?

Cheers,
Zik