> > Looks like David has already ported & applied it to XFree86.
>
> yeah but I'm hanging on bug 484 to make sure he is correct.. read 484,
> David believes there is a drm/driver issue... I'm not 100% convinced it
> is that important, of course he does know better than me :-), so I'll
> apply his fix to our tree and then we need to get the drm change into the
> kernel that David made.

Okay I've checked Davids fix into the DRI tree also, it is a kernel DRM
change,

Alan, Linus: I don't suppose you could pick it out, it's just adding 1 to
the  entry->handle = (unsigned long)memory->key line in
drivers/char/drm/drm_agpsupport.h, I know 2.5 moved to memory->key, not
sure did 2.4 or 2.4ac yet...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer