Hi all ,

I'm tring UT2003 with my Raddy 8500LE and lastest DRI Drivers , but I have problems.

The game start correctly , and I can play for an undeterminated period of time that
can be  30 seconds or a couple of minutes, after that period the system hangsand I can
hear only the sound of the game. I can't reboot, the system is completely freezed .
I've noticed that the time before hang increases if I set AGPSize to 64 MB and
increases much more if I set X depth to 16bit , but at the end it Hangs anyway.

My system is :

Athlon 2400+

KT4 Ultra

Hercules 3dProphet Radeon FDX 8500LE 64MB

I append my XF86Config , I've tried with all the options in the Devices section
disabled

Thank you all

Bye

Marcello