Hello to all, I have Slackware 9.0, Dri 20030803 drivers & Radeon7200 and I having
some issues with it, wchich I having on sometime only from first 4.3 relaese. Ok here
are my issue, it only affect refresh rates.
I have good configured xfree, with my CTX VL500 high sync monitor.
Normally I have on x resolution 1024x768x24 85hz an everything is ok.
But when I run games like UT & Tribes2 wchich hav their own renderers.
The refresh is 60 on 800x600x24/32 and on 1024x768x24/32 is wicked interlaced. So I
don't know what to do? Maybe some solutions ?

BTW. Sorry for my language, this is not my native language :)

Best Regards Riot777
--
| Let the riot be there...        |                           |