linux/pci_ids.h changed which stomped my patch again.
I am really getting tired of editing patches consiting
of hundreds of hex numbers. I spent a full day
collecting this set of Rage and Radeon PCI IDs and it
is a real pain that it is being added to pci_ids.h
piecemeal. This patch sorts the list, adds more
missing entries, removes some known wrong ones, and
fixes some spelling.

The IGP PCIs should be added in the X0/X1/X2 form, not
as RS300_speed. If we are going to switch to chip
family/speed for the name then do it to all of the IDs
not just a couple.

=====
Jon Smirl