Okay I've gotten around to updating the i810 driver to texmem interface...

http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/patches/dri/i810_texmem.diff

I've a couple of issues perhaps someone can help with:

1. In texstate.c UpdateTexUnit for most drivers (except i830) the
following appears:
driUpdateTextureLRU( (driTextureObject *) t ); /* XXX: should be locked */
I've taken this approach as well.. but should it be locked? if so how? is
the i830 correct should I try to do something similiar?

2. context.c driCalculateMaxTextureLevels from the i830 has a big FIXME
beside it about how the intel chips don't pack as well as everyone elses,

3. I 've noticed I've had to increase my Videoram from 16384 (to run my
internal application, else I get some all white textures..), so I've
probably messed up some allocation somehwere. .should texmem need more
RAM?

apart from all that it seems to work :-)
patch is also missing the sarea change .. it generates a warning...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / [EMAIL PROTECTED]