The anon CVS problem is just as bad for Mesa as DRI, it's just that fewer
people are using Mesa so we don't hear as many complaints. Shouldn't we stay in
the same CVS with DRI? there are huge amounts of shared code

Note that people with SF logins to the project never see these problems.

--- Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dieter Nützel wrote:
> > /opt/Mesa> cvs update
> > cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.mesa3d.sourceforge.net:2401 failed:
> > Connection refused
> >

> I have no plans to move the Mesa CVS repository at this time.
>
> The anon CVS problems don't seem as critical for Mesa.  I'm willing to
> wait a bit longer to see if SF can improve things.
>
> -Brian

=====
Jon Smirl