On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 23:12, Ville Syrjälä wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:58:35PM +0100, Bob Ham wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 17:08, Ville Syrjälä

> > > This is mentioned in the planeshift buglist so I'm not sure it's mga
> > > specific.

Updating to DRI's cvs has gotten rid of it in everything, including
planeshift.  Unfortuately, it seems to be at the expense of objects'
polygons sometimes disappearing for an instant and then reappearing.
This is nowhere hear as offputting tho, so I'll stick with CVS I reckon
:)

Cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Ham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can you say "death chambers at Guantanamo with no real trial"?