On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 15:32, Felix Kühling wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:52:20 +0100
> José Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I've finished with a big chunk of the wikification of the website,
> > including updating CVS download info.
> >
> > These would be the new top leves entry pages:
> >
> >   Home: http://dri.sf.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/FrontPage
> >   Contribute: http://dri.sf.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Contributing
> >   Downloads: http://dri.sf.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Download
> >   Documentation: http://dri.sf.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Documentation
> >   Help: http://dri.sf.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Community
> >   Links: http://dri.sf.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Links
> >
> > This is not 100% finished. Some of the pages above are just a literal
> > translation of the HTML, others use the dinamic feature of Wiki and are
> > self-updating.
> >
> > Please give some feedback. Especially if don't like it or feel there's
> > regression moving the stuff above into the Wiki. SILENCE WILL BE TAKEN
> > AS A GREEN LIGHT.
> >
> > I hope to Wikify most of the Documentation too. I know that this won't
> > make the documentation up2date just by itself but I hope that by making
> > more accessible to make changes more people can aid in that process, as
> > the documents are assimilated in the Wiki.
> >
> > José Fonseca
> >
> > BTW: I've added a very simple Homepage to some of the DRI developers
> > here so that references to TheirNames will hyperlink to that homepage. I
> > use nothing but widely avaible information on the web, but check if it
> > suits your taste, and for those not yet there please add one - it's a
> > good way to now who does what and who likes what. See
> > http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/CategoryHomepage for more
> > detail.
>
> How do I add a new homepage?
>
> Nice work, this wiki. One comment though, it's a bit annoying that the
> word "in" is highlighted everywhere (links to some source code
> documentation).

The automatic highlighting of many words was the reason why I used the
dri.freedesktop.org wiki instead of sf.net for the troubleshooting
page.  If we could somehow suppress the auto-wikiwording-from-source in
specific pages at least, I would put it on dri.sf.net too.

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]