you can either patch DRI cvs with the 9200se patch you tried or force
the chipID to another radeon 9200.
any of these chould work:
0x5963
0x5962
0x5961
0x5960

Also I believe Michel added the patch to CVS so it should show up in
the snapshots soon.

Alex

(http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg12830.html)