Could some of the developers check out the playable demo?
There seems to be an agp memory initialisation bug.
one of the authors claims this is due to lacking s3tc support, even when
I follow steps to disable all texture compression in the config file, I
keep getting the agp memory initialisation bug.

I'm on a Radeon R250 using day before yesterdays DRI snapshot.
I also tried it on an older snapshot (2 months) with same result.

demo torrent;
http://gametab.com/files/torrents.php?fuse=95

discussion;
http://www.linuxgames.com/news/feedback.php?identiferID=6363&action=flatview