Ville Syrjälä wrote:

I must say that I am very impressed with how far the MGA driver has come since you started working on it. Now the only thing that's missing is support for PCI cards. ;)

Log message:
  Fixed GL_NV_texture_rectangle support.

Any idea how tough it will be (or if it's possible!) to add support for ARB_texture_non_power_of_two? Bascially, it just extends the regular texture modes to not require textures be a power of two. Mipmapping and all the wrap modes are still supported, and texture coordinates are still speicified as [0,1] (as opposed to [0,size] as in NV_texture_rectangle). I suspect the hardware won't support it.

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/registry/ARB/texture_non_power_of_two.txt

Log message:
  Texure environment updates:
  - Each texture unit has it's own environment color but we have only one
    FCOL register.
  - Move GL_BLEND handling to a separate function.
  - Remove unnecessary memcpy of TexState[0] to TexState[1]. The kernel
    will not upload tex1 unless a dualtex warp pipe is used.

I see to recall that an older version of the DRM did not behave that way, and that's why the copy was there. That would have been a long time ago (more than 18 months), so I don't think we need to support that. However, the driver should refuse to load on that version of the DRM. Without looking back through logs and diff, I don't know what version that would have been. I don't think this is /that/ important, but it might bite somebody sometime, and when it does it will take one of us a looooooooong time to debug.

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email sponsored by: ApacheCon 2003, 16-19 November in Las Vegas. Learn firsthand the latest developments in Apache, PHP, Perl, XML, Java, MySQL, WebDAV, and more! http://www.apachecon.com/ _______________________________________________ Dri-devel mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dri-devel