I doubt many developers are going to work on it because the rest of the
drivers are closed source and few if any developers have parhelia
hardware.  you'd probably be best off trying to port it yourself.  you
can look at how the drm modules differ from linux to freebsd for other
drivers (radeon, mga, etc.) and make the appropriate changes.

Alex