On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:40:12 -0600 (CST)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hi,
>
> I checked out the savage-2-0-0 branch but I can't get the savage drivers
> to compile
>
> make World ignores the directory programs/Xserver/hw/drivers/savage

You need to add savage to XF86CardDrivers in config/cf/host.def. After
that rerun make World &> world.log.

> I tried adding the directory in the drivers/Makefile but it causes a lot
> of errors, probably caused by make not pointing to the correct include
> directories.
>
> Has anyone compiled those drivers succesfuly? If so with which command?

Yes, I did, using gcc-3.3.2. If you still get errors after following the
instructions above, please post the relevant part of world.log.

> thanks

Regards,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.