Title: RE: [Dri-devel] Radeon driver, DDCMode

Well, you can do this if you don't mind getting a lot of complains like "I updated to version xxx, radeon driver doesn't use the Modeline I specified anymore". Of course, you can get around this is by checking pScrn->monitor->Modes->type, see whether a modeline is specified before forcing to ddcmode (but you have to check for each mode, probably too much hassle).

Hui