On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 07:09, José Fonseca wrote:
> Today another funny guy decided to tamper with the Wiki (this time by
> applying rot13 to a full page). Thankfully this doesn't happen often (I
> recall only 3 times so far). Still, since I'm the only one monitoring
> I'm afraid I could let attacks like pass though. I'm even more concerned
> about minor edits which could change drastically the meaning of
> sentences, leading users to do something unapproriate. (It may be a
> remote possibility that sombody goes through that kind of work, but
> still perfectly possible).
>
> Therefore I'd like to have more eyeballs by directing the nightly diffs
> emails to a mailing list. I was thinking of dri-patches, since it's just one
> mail per day, usually 1-2Kb. Below is yesterday's email as an example.
>
> Is it OK to send this to dri-patches?
>
> José Fonseca

I wouldn't mind getting the diffs myself.  I used to track the
RecentChanges and review the pages, but the lack of diffs made me quit
bothering.  The fd.o wiki stores the pages in CVS and lets you view the
diffs back as far as you want, could the dri wiki do this?  (Note: I'm
not plugging the fd.o wiki here. It has its own set of very annoying
features).

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]