On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:23:23 +0100
Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
> Using gcc-2.95.4 makes the snapshots a lot smaller due to different
> debug info. The build system also has a gcc-3.3 installed. I'll look
> into the configuration file patching necessary for that. There should
> also be a way to get the smaller debug info with gcc-3.3 too.

There are now updated snapshots (the 20031201 ones) at
http://dri.freedesktop.org/~fxkuehl/snapshots built with gcc-3.3 and
-gstabs+. They are only sligthly larger than the ones built with
gcc-2.95.

s3virge doesn't build right now. :(

Regards,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.