On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:39:15 +0000
Alan Hourihane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This sounds to me like you are picking up a stale copy of glcore.h from
> somewhere.
>
> There shouldn't be a xc/lib/GL/include/GL/internal/glcore.h any more,
> it'll use the one from Mesanew in Mesa-newtree/include/GL/internal/glcore.h.

Ok, I think the problem is that the snapshot build script copies DRI CVS
over a XFree86 source tree which still has the old glcore.h in a
different place. I'll try deleting the xc/lib/GL and xc/extras/Mesa
subdirs before copying DRI CVS over.

> Alan.

Thanks,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.