On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:26:59 +0000
Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Felix Kühling wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I briefly tried the DRI trunk after the newmesa merge last night. In
> > flightgear with TCL enabled the old lighting problem seems to be back.
> > Everything is too dark, but banking to one side makes things brighter.
>
> Can you remember what changed to fix that problem last time?

Actually I was hoping you could ;-) cause you fixed it last time. I
grepped through my mail archives and found this commit message for
rev 1.14 r200_state.c and rev 1.30 radeon_state.c (both on 26 Jul 2003):

Fix test_gl3.c -- turn on range attenuation bit for positional lights

test_gl3.c was posted to dri-devel by Bertrand Lamy in a mail with subject
"3 bugs with DRI on ATI radeon 7500 M7 card". I hope this refreshes your
memory.

> Keith

Cheers,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.