Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 07:08 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> I'm trying to valgrind my application and in the process DRI :-),
>
> However I can't get over the Mesa MMX checks, is there any env variable I
> can set so Mesa doesn't do all the stuff that requires SIGFPE and I can
> force it to use a certain type of instruction set?
>
> I've been just setting ALWAYS_INDIRECT for now but that doesn't find any
> issues in my DRI driver (not that I think there are any but it never hurts
> to look)...

What about this:
[Flightgear-devel] Re: Valgrind now supports MMX insns
http://baron.me.umn.edu/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2003-March/016639.html

Even this:
http://baron.me.umn.edu/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2003-March/016663.html

[-]
* Andy Ross -- Monday 31 March 2003 18:22:
> LD_PRELOADing mesa works pretty well for testing some stuff, [...]

Ahh, hadn't even thought about this possibility. Works well, but even
then fgfs aborts with the SSE-not-supported-yet message. So it's
not nVidia-related.

m.
[-]

Hope that helps.