On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:51:47 +0100
"Mario Premke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response!
>
> And [Ooopps], you were right - I messed up my host.def. I did a new check out and
> only commented out PPC, Alpha and added '#define
> MesaUse3DNow YES' and it compiles [so far].
> BTW, how do the lines in host.def have to look for the savage-branch:
>
> #define XF86CardDrivers tdfx i810 mga ati glint vga sis
> #define DriDrivers r200 tdfx mga i810 r128 radeon gamma i830 ffb sis

Just do

#define XF86CardDrivers savage
#define DriDrivers savage

No need to compile the other ones. I just committed a modified host.def
on the branch that does just that.

> Do I simply add 'savage' to the DriDrivers and XF86CardDrivers?
>
> Thanks again
>
> Mario

BTW, did you notice my announcement about the new 3D driver on the
savage-2-0-0-branch? (don't know if you're subscribed)

Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.