hi

I want to ask a questions, specially to Felix whose video card is the same
as mine.

When I start X my console text seems to stretch vertically and doesnt fit
in the screen, also, when I run X in 1024x768 when I switch to 800x600
some part of the screen at the botton is cut, I try to set change the
parameters with bot xvidtune and the buttons in my monitor, but no change,
seems like the framebuffer is actually cut down. if I switch to 640x480 is
more noticeable, my task bar is completely gone and everything apears
stretched verticaly.

the strange thing is if I start X with the max resolution set to 800x600
then there's no cut at that resolution, but still in 640x480.
but if I start X in 640x480 the stretching is still there.
I've tried both with UseBios = yes and no. with kernel 2.4.23 and
2.6.0-test11
dmesg gives me the follogin error in 2.4.23:
mtrr: no more MTRRs available
mtrr: base(0xda000000) is not aligned on a size(0x5000000) boundary
mtrr: base(0xd957e000) is not aligned on a size(0xa80000) boundary

if 2.6.0 only says:
mtrr: no more MTRRs available

my card is a prosavage DDR, the card gets the memory from Dimms,

do you find that same behaviour?where do you think could be the problem?